Customer Segment: Utilities
Our customer is a large utilities-based organisation in Victoria that provides services to 70,000+ customers and maintains over a billion dollars’ worth infrastructure network.
They have a high focus on the quality and capability of facilities and services that they deliver to their customers. To ensure the high standards they have developed a governance process that includes conducting Audits.
Audits are a mainstream component of ensuring our customer delivers services with quality and consistency and involves periodic assessment of facilities and processes delivering services to their clients. This data required for Audits is hosted in another line of business application. Majority of their staff works away from offices and using their mobile devices. Connectivity is a problem when in remotest part of the state.
They required an application to allow their staff to conduct audits across the business.
Prometix proposed a solution that leverages PowerAutomate (Flow, Power Apps and PowerBI). This solution integrates with their LOB application MS SQL. Current data is retrieved and verified and then submitted back to MS SQL staging server. This entire process uses PowerApps as the user interface (desktop and mobiles) and MS Flow for process automation and approvals. PowerBI is used in connecting to SQL for end user and admin reports.
- Convenience to the users in conducting audits that supports the compliance culture
- Reducing administration in the field
- Better engage staff and optimise operations
- Empower employees by easy access to the app on their mobile device and features like offline access
- Customer IT / Business Power users can take control of the app and modify/change quickly as required